Red Curry served over either white rice or rice vermicelli noodles. Red Curry usually has a good spicy kick & a variety of vegetables or meats. You can use your own choice of mix-ins, practically nothing can go wrong with what you choose.
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 3 tsp red curry paste (Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 tbsp Sambal Oelek sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 big pinches of raw sugar
- 2 lime wedges (squeeze the juice over the curry mixture)
- 1 half of red onion chopped in 1″ strips
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1-2 stalks of Bok Choy (depending whether they are baby bok choy or full size)
- 5-6 large Sliced Crimini Brown Mushrooms
- 1 cup of Firm or Extra Firm Tofu cut in cubes.
In a wok or a deep frying pan on Medium heat, cook down the coconut milk until smooth. While waiting cut vegetables. Once coconut milk is smooth add the rest of the Curry Sauce ingredients. Turn heat down to simmer & add vegetables. Continue simmering for 15-20 minutes.
Serve over white rice or Vermicelli Noodles. I prefer noodles as I am a big time noodle lover!